Loans without collateral or better known as Kredit tanpa agunan is one of the loan products from banks that are much in demand by the public. Because it is not like a multipurpose credit that requires you to collateralize collateral, unsecured loans do not require any collateral. Not a few people who think that loans without collateral loans are only intended for employees because of the condition of the latest salary slip documents. But this assumption is not true because entrepreneurs can also apply for loans without collateral. It’s just that there are differences in conditions given by the bank. Before we discuss what are the differences in the terms of unsecured loans for employees and entrepreneurs, you must know in advance what are the advantages of unsecured loans in addition to the absence of collateral. Some of them are as follows:
1. Easier terms Unlike other credit loans, unsecured loans do not have complicated requirements. For those who don’t have a house or motorized vehicle, you can easily apply for a loan.
2. Quick Disbursement Process Since there is no need for collateral, the bank does not need to survey or check the validity of collateral for securities such as house certificates, BPKB motor vehicles, and so forth. The process for submitting and withdrawing funds without collateral loans usually only takes no later than 21 working days. If the requirements and documents have been met, there are loans without collateral that can be disbursed in just 1-3 days. The length of time for disbursement depends on the policies of each bank lending without collateral.
3. The Tenure is Long enough Who said that the tenure of unsecured loans is very short. Loans without collateral also have a fairly long installment period so it does not burden you in paying monthly mortgage payments. The tenure period offered by unsecured loans ranges from 12 months to 60 months.
4. Can be used for anything Loans without collateral can function to be used for anything, be it for the cost of renovation of the house, marriage, education, treatment, vacation, to additional business funds. Therefore, unsecured loans are not only intended for employees but also for entrepreneurs.
5. The loan limit also varies. The average loan ceiling can range from IDR 5 million to IDR 300 million depending on the provisions of each bank and also the terms of the amount of monthly income you have. If you interest, you can try to use unsecured loans at cekaja. For more information, you can contact: https://www.cekaja.com/kredit-tanpa-agunan/